SHARE is a nationwide food program that purchases in huge quantities from well-
Here is how the program works:
1. SHARE provides the next month’s menu to the local SHARE organizations such as the Saint Matthew Catholic Church’s Knights of Columbus. For example, the January 2018 SHARE
Menu arrived locally on December 14th .
2. The Local SHARE Coordinator, Jared Darr, emails local families that have participated in the SHARE Food Program in the past to provide them with the menu.
3. Any families not on the email list can call Jared at the parish office (540-
4. The next month’s menu will ALSO be available on the food Distribution Day, for example when you pick up your December food order, copies of the January Menu will be available for you to take with you.
5. There are three ways to place an order: a. Call Jared with your order, b. Email Jared with your order, c. On Food Distribution Day place an order for the next month. Please note the payment due date located on each menu.
6. Orders must be placed typically by the first Wednesday of the month so that they can be submitted by Jared to the SHARE Food Program Regional Office in Maryland.
7. There are two ways to pay: Cash or Personal check.
8. Food Distribution Day is always on Saturday. Normally the third Saturday of the month, but the date will always be noted on the menu. You pick up your food at the Saint Matthew Catholic Church Parish Center between 8 and 9 AM.